Associate membership is open organizations/firms with strategic business interest in the transport sector. Associate membership is available subject to approval by the KTA Board of Directors.
Associate members must subscribe and fully adhere to the KTA Code of Conduct. Parts of the Code of Conduct touching on real transport issues are relative and not necessarily binding for associate membership.
Associate Members shall:
- Have no vote at any General Meetings, but shall have, in all other respects, the same rights privileges and liabilities as other members.
- Pay a subscription or make such donation to the funds of the Company as the Board shall decide in each case from time to time.
- Have no vote at any General Meetings, but shall have, in all other respects, the same rights privileges and liabilities as other members
- Copy of VAT certificate
- Copy of PIN certificate
- Copy of Certificate of Registration/Incorporation
- Letter of application seeking membership with KTA
- A signed copy of the Code of Conduct
- KES. 150 000 membership fee (payable annually)
- KES. 500 for membership certificate payable annually
Click on the link below to submit your application.