This form of membership is open to any company, association, corporate body, partnership or person engaged in the transport industry in Kenya whose application shall be approved by the board and subscribe to the objectives of the KTA.
Below are the requirements for membership:-
- Copy of VAT certificate
- Copy of PIN certificate
- Copy of Certificate of Registration/Incorporation
- Letter of application seeking membership with KTA
- A signed copy of the Code of Conduct
- Entrance Fee: KES. 1,000 (One Time)
- Membership Fee: KES. 10,000
- Subscription Fee: KES. 1,000 (Annual)
- Membership certificate: KES 500
- KTA Stickers: KES 232 per sticker per truck
Click on the link below to submit your application.